2020 RateDex Enhancements
• Customers can now create lane pricing adjustments based on 3 digit zip code ranges.
• Customers now have the option to use simple mark-up instead of gross margin to determine sell rates.
• Customers can now adjust rates based on lead time.
• Customers can now duplicate RateDex rulesets in order to more efficiently create new rulesets that are similar to other strategies.
• Customers can now set minimum cost adjustments on RPM and percentage-based adjustments to ensure that the adjustments meet a certain threshold.
• Truckload rates can now be affected by more than one lane adjustment so users can account for adjustments at both the origin and destination.
• Customers now have the option of weighing DAT’s low and high rates instead of just weighing the average rates provided by DAT.
Interested in learning more? Contact us using the form below to get started.